The cluster Diet-Body-Brain consisted of five interdisciplinary thematic areas, which are scientifically linked:
- optimization of technology-based dietary assessment methods and the derivation and further analysis of dietary patterns (TA1);
- conduct and integrative analysis of epidemiological studies (TA2);
- dietary intervention studies (TA3);
- genetic and epigenetic analyses to generate insights into biological mechanisms (TA4);
- and identification of targeted approaches to facilitate behavior change (TA5).